Marlene Alexander, with several projects featured in Home & Design Magazine, combines interior design and fine arts backgrounds into one full service interior and architectural design firm. Weiss-Alexander Design Group. Founded in 1995, Weiss-Alexander offers high-end residential design throughout the country to the general public as well as to other design industry professionals, from builders to landscape architects.
For peace of mind, future designs can be visualized easlily using the firm’s state-of-the-art-technology, and Marlene’s furniture line and love of custom furniture mean every space will be perfectly personalized. A painter, Marlene has even been known to decorate homes with her own paintings. Catering to the architecture and the tastes of the homeowners, each addition to her diversified portfolio represents a chance to invent a wholly new design aesthetic.
- Space planning and utilization, including organizational and storage needs
- Color palette creation and artwork
- Furniture selection, including customer furniture design
- Interior detailing of background elements, such as wall and ceiling designs
- Lighting design and installation
- Flooring materials slection and installation
- Custom window treatments
- Selection and placement of accessories, accents and art
- New construction planning, remodeling and project management
- Kitchen and bath design
- Audiovisual and communication technology consulting